Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PERFECT PEACE ????


 It has been a difficult walk lately. Attacks have bombarded my heart mind soul and body. I have been tired. Unable to write. Unable to feel the smiles. When family WAR is going on, I feel abandoned. Pushed away and smacked down. Has anyone ever felt that way before? I went to bed last night, prayed for. (Thank You)

I woke up to the same garbage being thrown at me. Gosh I feel like a land fill. Although I, myself, am not the trash heap... its the stuff thrown on me and that just stinks. Pressure has caused many headaches, heartaches and disappointment. Good Grief I feel like a mess.

I was supposed to write on Perfect Peace for my blog this week. Peace? And much more..Perfect Peace? Who was I kidding ?

I fussed at God last night. He knows my feelings. He let me pound on His chest with aggrivation. He sees what is happening. He reminds me that all things happen for a reason. It will build character. I just pray it builds an uplifting characteristic in me, not one that holds grudges and bitterness.

This morning a friend called to see how I was. I went to my computer and was checking my email when another friend text me to ask the same. How are you doing today. (Hey , guess what? people actually do care. No one around here seemed to care how sad I was getting in the war zone. After all, I am the "Cape Crusader " with super powers.

Every morning I read The Spirit of Prophecy.
Good morning God. Thank you for letting my heart read words written for me...


Spirit of Faith Bulletin
Faith Tabernacle

April 24, 2013

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Come into My peace, says the Lord. Do not allow stress to take you out of spiritual perfection and flow. Be calm and trust Me to perfect those things that concern you. I am with you and will bring you through in great victory. Let your heart erupt in praise and thanksgiving for that which I am doing. I am your shield and your exceedingly great reward. Do not be afraid.

Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord.


So there is it...the answer. Trust Him. He is going to give me victory in this just as he has in the abuse situations. I think I have been forgetting to put on the armor of the Lord. It is time to put HIS shield up and not mine. Mine is weak. His is strong enough to bring victory. It is time I praise Him again.
Thank you all for praying me up when I feel down. Time to put on that Super Hero Cape again. Not mine.. But HIS.

God Bless you all. With much Love... "CCD" (for you insiders who know what that is. )
Have you been feeling the stresses of life? I challenge you to find LIFE in HIM through the stress.
God bless you all,
Mary

 
 
Lord I Need You

No comments:

Post a Comment