Thursday, February 7, 2013

He said, Go !




 


  I think God was repeating Himself to me as I was reviewing some documents stored on my computer. This one I also kept stored in my heart.  I could have held back and waited until the scheduled Wednesday posting, but something, someone, “nudged” me TO GO and share it again tonight. It's a simple message that I am still working to listen to.

 
 
 
TO GO
Praise be to the God and Father or our Lord Jesus Christ,the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. (NIV)
2 Corinthians 1: 3-4

My heart said go the lady crying, sobbing into her hands in her truck , but I just stayed planted in my car and felt bad for her. As I backed out of the parking space, my heart pounded furiously. Why didn't you go see if you could pray for her?, I asked myself. Instead I wondered, to this day, what it was she was crying about, or how, maybe, I may been the one person it took to help her see God in what ever it was she was facing. Could I have made a difference? God speaks to me and says “yes”, one person, one conversation, could help direct another  in finding Him. It starts with the obedience, “To Go”. Don't wait if you feel that “nudge” of His hand. I may have the voice to say the words that Jesus wanted her to hear.

Our obedience does effect the destiny of others.

Heavenly Father, thank you for trusting in me  enough to be Your voice. Help me to go when you say GO. Please lead me to who it is that needs to hear. And Lord, thank You for sending those who have to whisper  in my ear ..so that I , too, can hear You.
 


 

1 comment: