Saturday, November 9, 2013

Speechless

It has been a busy week. I spoke and shared with a new friend with as much detail as I felt allowed to share about my feelings of prevention of abuses. I listened to educated men and women as we began a plan of action to do just that. I sat silent in the meeting doing my best to absorb all the words that were spoken. I felt like a pebble of sand amongst boulders of scholars.

Words should be easy to come by this week for this blog. But, some how, no matter how many times I have started, chicken scratched, laid out, and outlined... nothing. Nothing seemed to work together.

Last night I sat with a friend at church as we watched Billy Graham on the large screen in our sanctuary. God spoke. My friend became my sister as I got to share in her decision of giving her heart to the Lord.  Speechless.

Yet again, as I went to write this morning, nothing. Maybe it is time for me to be quiet and let God do the talking.

Ecclesiastes 3:7 ESV     
A time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;


My prayer is that when I do speak, when words flow onto my paper or with  my voice, it is of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment